Seam Setter for Seam Joining & Leveling
If you’re installing granite countertops as part of your kitchen remodel, there’s a good chance you’ll need 2 or more pieces of granite due to size and transportation limitations. Since granite countertops are expensive, you want to take care when joining seams in order to make them as unnoticeable as possible. With this seam setter, you can seam granite in a way that is durable and nearly unnoticeable.
- Achieve the finest seams for professional countertop installers;
- Two 6-inch hand pump vacuum suction cups for reliable hold;
- Two fine-tuned adjustable knobs for precise leveling;
- A fine-tuned adjustable knob for seam joining or opening;
- Made with long-lasting stainless steel components and aluminum tightening handles for heavy-duty stone tops.